Art therapy/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Art therapy, or pages that link to Art therapy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Art therapy. Needs checking by a human.
- Anthroposophy : A holistic extension to conventional medicine, emphasizing the spiritual, and using art and movement, as well as herbal remedies, especially mistletoe
- Complementary and alternative medicine : Set of therapies and treatments not considered mainstream or scientific.
- Health science : The helping professions that use applied science to improve health and to treat disease.
- Integrative medicine : Organized health care that involves willing cooperation between mainstream and complementary medicine
- Medical education : Learning process of being a medical practitioner, either the initial training to become a doctor or further training thereafter (including residency).
- Mind-body therapies : Techniques to improve mental or physical health that involve creating images, suggestion, states of relaxation to reduce the impact of pain or to accelerate healing
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine : Within the U.S. government's National Institutes of Health, the organization concerned with funding and performing research in complementary and alternative medicine, and disseminating its findings
- Occupational therapy : A rehabilitative service that aims to make people as independent as possible, focused on training in, and assistive devices for, activities of daily living
- Painting : Art consisting of representational, imaginative, or abstract designs produced by application of coloured paints or pigments to a two-dimensional, prepared, surface.
- Psychotherapy : An intervention or insight technique that relies on communication between a therapist and a client(s) to address specific forms of diagnosable mental illness, or everyday problems