Archbishop of Canterbury/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Archbishop of Canterbury: The spiritual leader of the Anglican Communion and Church of England. Currently Rowan Williams.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Anglicanism : the religious tradition of the Church of England and the other autonomous members of the Anglican Communion.
- Christianity : The largest world religion, which centers around the worship of one God, his son Jesus Christ, and his Holy Spirit.
- Church of England : Add brief definition or description
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- George Carey : (1935–) Former Archbishop of Canterbury from 1991 to 2002, preceded by Robert Runcie, succeeded by Rowan Williams.