From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Aquarius, or pages that link to Aquarius or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Aquarius. Needs checking by a human.
- Alpha Aquarii : Second brightest star in the constellation Aquarius.
- Andromeda (constellation) : Constellation in the northern sky, which is surrounded by Auriga, Perseus, Aries, Cetus, Eridanus, Orion and Gemini.
- Antlia : Constellation in the southern sky, which is surrounded by Hydra, Pyxis, Vela and Centaurus.
- Capricornus : A constellation in the southern sky. It is surrounded by Aquarius, Aquila, Sagittarius, Microscopium and Piscis Austrinus.
- Cetus : Constellation in the equatorial region of the Southern Hemisphere near Aquarius and Eridanus, its name refers to Cetus, a sea monster in Greek mythology.
- NGC 6981 : A globular cluster in the Aquarius constellation, located at about 53,000 light-years away from Earth.
- NGC 6994 : An asterism of four stars in the constellation of Aquarius.