Applied Philosophy/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Applied Philosophy, or pages that link to Applied Philosophy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Applied Philosophy. Needs checking by a human.
- Applied Ethics : The philosophical examination, from a moral standpoint, of particular issues in private and public life that are matters of moral judgment.
- Immanuel Kant : (1724–1804) German idealist and Enlightenment philosopher who tried to transcend empiricism and rationalism in the Critique of Pure Reason.
- John Locke : (1632–1704) English empiricist philosopher.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.