Aortic valve stenosis/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Aortic valve stenosis, or pages that link to Aortic valve stenosis or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Aortic valve stenosis. Needs checking by a human.
- Clinical practice guideline : Document with the aim of guiding decisions and criteria regarding diagnosis, management, and treatment in specific areas of healthcare.
- Clinical prediction rule : Study in which researchers try to identify the best combination of medical sign, symptoms, and other findings in predicting the probability of a specific disease or outcome.
- Ezetimibe : An anti-hyperlipidemic medication used to lower cholesterol levels.
- Heart murmur : Heart sounds caused by vibrations resulting from the flow of blood through the heart.
- Heart sound : Sounds heard over the cardiac region produced by the functioning of the heart.
- Preoperative care : Preparation and management of a patient prior to surgery.