American Institute of Chemical Engineers/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to American Institute of Chemical Engineers, or pages that link to American Institute of Chemical Engineers or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- American Chemical Society : A professional association based in the United States that supports scientific inquiry in the field of chemistry.
- Biochemical engineering : Add brief definition or description
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- History of chemical engineering : Add brief definition or description
- List of chemical engineering societies : Add brief definition or description
- Perry's Chemical Engineers' Handbook : The eighth edition of a chemical engineering reference book that has been a classic for more than seventy years.
- Process design : The design of industrial chemical engineering processes to produce desired physical and/or chemical transformation of substances.
- Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering : First published in 1956, this is the seventh edition of one of the oldest chemical enginering textbooks still in widespread use.