Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Aluminium, or pages that link to Aluminium or to this page or whose text contains "Aluminium".
- Chemical elements [r]: In one sense, refers to species or types of atoms, each species/type distinguished by the number of protons in the nuclei of the atoms belonging to the species/type, each species/type having a unique number of nuclear protons; in another sense, refers to substances, or pieces of matter, each composed of multiple atoms solely of a single species/type. [e]
- Alcoa [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Aluminum powder [r]: When added to explosives, increases the detonation velocity of explosions or the specific impulse of solid rocket propellants [e]
- Bauxite [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Hall process [r]: Add brief definition or description
- Ruby (gemstone) [r]: A gemstone, typically nearly clear red, composed primarily of aluminium oxide (Al2O3), with chromium (Cr3+) substituting for some of the aluminium (Al3+) as an 'impurity'. [e]