Alistair Darling/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Alistair Darling, or pages that link to Alistair Darling or to this page or whose text .
- Crash of 2008 : the international banking crisis that followed the subprime mortgage crisis of 2007.
- Great Recession : The disruption of economic activity that began with a downturn in 2007 and generated international repercussions that continued through 2012 and into 2013.
- Gordon Brown : Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Labour Party from June 2007 to May 2010; previously Chancellor of the Exchequer from May 1997.
- Labour Party (UK) : Political party in the United Kingdom, founded at the start of the 20th century, and has been seen since 1920 as the principal party of the Left.