Alipiopsitta xanthops (Yellow-faced Parrot)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Alipiopsitta xanthops (Yellow-faced Parrot), or pages that link to Alipiopsitta xanthops (Yellow-faced Parrot) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Alipiopsitta xanthops (Yellow-faced Parrot). Needs checking by a human.
- Bird : The class of animals (aves) that can be distinguished from all other living animals by the presence of feathers.
- Parrot : Tropical and semitropical birds of the order Psittaciformes, characterized by a short hooked bill, brightly colored plumage, and, in some species, the ability to mimic human speech or other sounds.
- Psittaciformes : Monofamilial order of parrots that exhibit zygodactylism and have a strong hooked bill.
- Synonym (taxonomy) : Variant scientific nomenclature used for a single taxon, where usage and terminology are differentiated for zoology and botany.
- Systematics : The study of the diversity of organism characteristics, and how they relate via evolution.