Aldo Leopold/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Aldo Leopold, or pages that link to Aldo Leopold or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Aldo Leopold. Needs checking by a human.
- Ecology : The study of the distribution and abundance of organisms and how they are affected by the environment.
- Henry David Thoreau : (1817-62) New England transcendentalist philosopher, naturalist, and writer; one of key inspirations for the modern conservation movement.
- John Muir : (1838-1914) U.S. naturalist and conservationist, born in Scotland; founded the Sierra Club.
- Martin Heidegger : 20th century German philosopher who is widely considered to be one of the key figures in the founding of Existentialism.
- Walden : Semi-autobiographical, philosophical work (published 1854) by Henry David Thoreau in which he develops his views concerning man's relation to nature in the context of living in a cabin on Walden Pond.