Ainu language/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Ainu language, or pages that link to Ainu language or to this page or whose text .
- Ainu people : Indigenous people of northern Japan and the Russian Far East.
- Languages of Japan
- Languages of Russia
- Hokkaido : (北海道 Hokkaidoo) second-largest and northernmost of the main islands of Japan, including the cities of Sapporo, Hakodate and Asahikawa; population about 5,500,000.
- Japan : East Asian country of about 3,000 islands; one of the world's largest economies; population about 125,000,000.
- Russian Far East : Add brief definition or description
- Russia : A country in northern Eurasia, with an area of 17 million km², currently the largest on our planet.