From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Aesthetics, or pages that link to Aesthetics or to this page or whose text .
- Art : Application of human creativity to existing materials, resulting in a new object or experience.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Forgery : Add brief definition or description
- Institutional theory of art : Add brief definition or description
- Significant form : Add brief definition or description
- Ethics : The branch of philosophy dealing with standards of good and evil.