API oil-water separator/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to API oil-water separator, or pages that link to API oil-water separator or to this page or whose text .
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.
- Aqueous Wastes from Petroleum and Petrochemical Plants : A book about the composition and treatment of the wastewater streams produced in the hydrocarbon processing industries (i.e., petroleum refineries, petrochemical plants and natural gas processing plants).
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Civil engineering : A broad field of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and maintenance of fixed structures, including roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, and water supply and sewage systems.
- Dissolved air flotation : A device for separating and removing suspended oil or solids from wastewaters.
- Environmental engineering : A field of engineering devoted to remediation of all forms of pollution.
- Induced gas flotation : A treatment process that separates and removes suspended oil from wastewaters or other waters.
- Large-scale trickle filters : One of the processes by which biodegradable substances in wastewaters are biochemically oxidized.