26th United States Congress/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to 26th United States Congress, or pages that link to 26th United States Congress or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. Congress : The legislature of the United States federal government, comprising the House of Representatives and the Senate.
- Congresses of the United States : Numbered sessions in which particular sets of elected members of the U.S. Congress convened and performed legislative duties; the 111th Congress convened in January 2009
- Congresses of the United States, Democratic majority : Add brief definition or description
- Vice President of the United States : Add brief definition or description
- President pro tempore of the Senate : A senior member of the U.S. Senate, who presides in the absence of the Vice President of the United States
- Speaker of the House of Representatives (U.S) : Presiding official of the U.S. House of Representatives; a senior member of the majority party
- Martin Van Buren : (1782-1862) An American politician and President of the United States (1837-1841).