Difference between revisions of "Trent Bridge"

From Citizendium
Jump to: navigation, search
(two new pages per day)
 
(subpages)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 +
{{subpages}}
 
'''Trent Bridge''' is an international [[cricket (sport)|cricket]] ground in [[West Bridgford]], [[Nottingham]]. It was opened by [[William Clarke]] in July 1840 on land adjacent to the Trent Bridge Inn which was owned by himself and his wife. It immediately superseded the Forest Racecourse as the home venue for county matches played by [[Nottinghamshire (cricket)|Nottinghamshire]] and became a regular [[Test cricket|Test venue]] from 1899.
 
'''Trent Bridge''' is an international [[cricket (sport)|cricket]] ground in [[West Bridgford]], [[Nottingham]]. It was opened by [[William Clarke]] in July 1840 on land adjacent to the Trent Bridge Inn which was owned by himself and his wife. It immediately superseded the Forest Racecourse as the home venue for county matches played by [[Nottinghamshire (cricket)|Nottinghamshire]] and became a regular [[Test cricket|Test venue]] from 1899.
  

Latest revision as of 16:02, 17 November 2020

This article is a stub and thus not approved.
Main Article
Discussion
Related Articles  [?]
Bibliography  [?]
External Links  [?]
Citable Version  [?]
 
This editable Main Article is under development and subject to a disclaimer.

Trent Bridge is an international cricket ground in West Bridgford, Nottingham. It was opened by William Clarke in July 1840 on land adjacent to the Trent Bridge Inn which was owned by himself and his wife. It immediately superseded the Forest Racecourse as the home venue for county matches played by Nottinghamshire and became a regular Test venue from 1899.

Notes