Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq/Related Articles
< Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq
Revision as of 01:43, 12 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq, or pages that link to Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq. Needs checking by a human.
- Badr Corps : Military wing of the Supreme Council for the Islamic Revolution in Iraq (SCIRI), a Shi'a organization
- Ibrahim al-Jaafari : Iraqi political leader, who had headed the Dawa party in exile, and had been Prime Minister in 2005-2006; he now leads a new party, the Iraqi Reform Movement
- Iraq War, insurgency : The period of the Iraq War following the end of major combat operations, and the beginning of significant guerrilla warfare in July - August 2003.
- Iraqi Leadership Council : A group of Iraqi expatriate and Kurdish insurgent leaders, who advised the U.S. before and during the Iraq War but was not made an interim governing body
- Political party : An organization that seeks to advance the interests of its members by obtaining political power
- United Iraqi Alliance : A coalition of several Iraqi Shi'a political parties