Special operations weather/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Special operations weather, or pages that link to Special operations weather or to this page or whose text .
- Air Force Special Operations Command : The Air Component of United States Special Operations Command; lineage includes Air Commando units in the Vietnam War
- Geophysical MASINT : A branch of measurement and signature intelligence that involves phenomena transmitted through the earth (ground, water, atmosphere) and manmade structures including emitted or reflected sounds, pressure waves, vibrations, and magnetic field or ionosphere disturbances.
- Meteorology : The interdisciplinary scientific study of the processes and phenomena of the atmosphere, including weather studies and forecasting
- Weather intelligence : The provision of meteorological information to military and strategic personnel, in a manner that assists their mission-oriented decisionmaking