Proxima Centauri (star)/Related Articles
< Proxima Centauri (star)
Revision as of 00:47, 12 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Proxima Centauri (star), or pages that link to Proxima Centauri (star) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Proxima Centauri (star). Needs checking by a human.
- Light year : Distance that light travels in vacuum in one year; 9,460,730,472,580.800 km = 9.4607304 * 1012 km.
- Red dwarf (star) : Small and relatively cool star, of low luminosity, being in the main sequence either late K or M spectral type.
- Stellar classification (astrophysics) : The categorization of stars by various properties.
- Wolf 359 (star) : Red dwarf star of absolute magnitude 16.6, it is 7.8 light-years from the sun and is a variable flare star, which may emit bursts of light and even radio noise.