Revision as of 12:16, 3 February 2010 by Daniel Mietchen (formatting)
Pole may refer to:
- Pole (person) : A native or inhabitant of Poland.
- Pole (geography) : The points on the surface of the Earth that are most distant from the equator, at a latitude of 90°.
- Pole (astronomy) : Add brief definition or description
- Pole (magnetism) : Add brief definition or description
- Pole (complex analysis) : A type of singularity of a function of a complex variable where it behaves like a negative power.