Oersted (unit)/Related Articles
< Oersted (unit)
Revision as of 00:09, 12 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Oersted (unit), or pages that link to Oersted (unit) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Oersted (unit). Needs checking by a human.
- Electromagnetism : Phenomena and theories regarding electricity and magnetism.
- Gauss (unit) : Gaussian unit of magnetic flux density B; symbol G; 1 G = 1 Mx/cm2 = 10 000 T.
- Gaussian units : A centimeter-gram-second system of units often used in electrodynamics and special relativity.
- Hans Christian Oersted : (Rudkøbing, August 14, 1777 – Copenhagen, March 9, 1851) Danish physicist and chemist best known for his discovery of the influence of an electric current on the orientation of a compass needle.
- Magnetic field : Vector field H caused by permanent magnets, conduction currents, and displacement currents.
- Oersted (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description