National Highway 2 (Vietnam)/Related Articles
< National Highway 2 (Vietnam)
Revision as of 23:53, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to National Highway 2 (Vietnam), or pages that link to National Highway 2 (Vietnam) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/National Highway 2 (Vietnam). Needs checking by a human.
- Ha Giang Province : A Vietnamese province on the Chinese border, which was China's primary target in the 1984 invasion
- Hanoi : Located on the Red River in northern Vietnam (i.e., Tonkin), it is the national capital, about 65 miles west of Haiphong, on the South China Sea
- Indochinese revolution : The period, within the Wars of Vietnam, 1858-1987, between which France reasserted its colonial authority over Indochina in 1945, created a proto-state of Vietnam under a provisional government during which there was increasing insurgency, fought conventionally combat with the Viet Minh starting in 1950, and ended in 1954. The end, militarily, involved the defeat of French forces at Dien Bien Phu and. politically, with the creation of North Vietnam and South Vietnam by the Geneva accords
- Noi Bai International Airport : The main international airport of Hanoi and northern Vietnam
- Phu Tho Province : Add brief definition or description
- Tuyen Quang Province : Add brief definition or description
- Yen Bai Province : Add brief definition or description