Difference between revisions of "Inner Mongolia/Related Articles"
m (Robot: Creating Related Articles subpage)
m (Robot: encapsulating subpages template in noinclude tag)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 23:50, 11 September 2009
- See also changes related to Inner Mongolia, or pages that link to Inner Mongolia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Inner Mongolia. Needs checking by a human.
- Anshan : The third largest prefecture level city in Liáoníng province of China.
- Central Asia : A geographic area with many definitions, one common one based on the newly independent, predominantly Muslim republics of the former Soviet Union
- China : The most populous nation on Earth, third largest by area.
- Genghis Khan : (c. 1162-1227) the founder and most successful ruler of the Mongolian Empire, the largest contiguous land empire in history.
- Liaoning : A province in the North East of China.
- Mongolia : A country of Northern Asia, which, with the Chinese autonomous region of Inner Mongolia, was the origin of the Mongol Empire of Genghiz Khan