Revision as of 08:57, 29 July 2009 by Daniel Mietchen (Robot: Creating Related Articles subpage)
- See also changes related to Homocysteine, or pages that link to Homocysteine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Homocysteine. Needs checking by a human.
- Amino acid : Biochemical with an amino group, a carboxyl group, a hydrogen atom, and a side chain bonded to a central carbon.
- Coronary heart disease : Disease of the heart that involves narrowing of the coronary arteries.
- Cysteine : One of the twenty common amino acids and one of two that contains a sulfur atom.
- Genotype : Genetic makeup, as distinguished from the physical appearance, of an organism or a group of organisms, based on a combination of alleles located on homologous chromosomes that determines a specific characteristic or trait.
- Homocystinuria : Hereditary disease characterized by a deficiency of the enzyme serine dehydratase, causing genetic defects.
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase : Enzyme (EC 184.108.40.206) that exists in the cytoplasm of cells, involved in the processing of amino acids, and for a chemical reaction involving forms of the vitamin folate.
- Scoliosis : Abnormal lateral curvature of the spine that occurs most often in the thoracic region.
- Stroke : A sudden loss of brain function due to interrupted blood supply.
- Vascular disease : Pathological processes involving any of the blood vessels in the cardiac or peripheral circulation. They include diseases of arteries; veins; and rest of the vasculature system in the body.