Revision as of 21:55, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Glucosamine, or pages that link to Glucosamine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Glucosamine. Needs checking by a human.
- Anion : A chemical ion with a negative charge. Positive ions are called cations.
- Chondroitin : A mucopolysaccharide constituent of chondrin.
- Dietary supplement : Preparation intended to provide nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, fatty acids or amino acids, that are missing or are not consumed in sufficient quantity in a person's diet.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Osteoarthritis : Degenerative joint disease marked by destruction of the articular cartilage, hypertrophy of bone at the margins, and changes in the synovial membrane.
- PH : A scale that measures the acidity or alkalinity of a solution, ranging from 0 (strongly acidic) to 14 (strongly alkaline).
- Publication bias : Tendency for researchers, editors, and companies to handle the reporting of experimental results that are positive differently from results that are negative or inconclusive.