Coriolis force/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Coriolis force, or pages that link to Coriolis force or to this page or whose text .
- Inertial forces : Forces introduced to enable the use of the laws of motion in accelerating frames of reference, such as rotational frames
- Frame of reference (physics) : An observational set of coordinates tied to the motion of an observer, used to describe physical events and possibly including a measurement apparatus.
- Foucault pendulum : A pendulum demonstrating the Earth's rotation as it maintains its plane of motion independent of movement of its suspension attached to planet Earth.
- Centrifugal force : A radially outward force experienced by an object moving in a curved path
- Clairaut's theorem : A theorem describing the figure of the Earth as an oblate spheroid.