Context (concept)/Related Articles
Context (concept): A concept describing a relation between different kinds of information.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Information : Knowledge of specific events or situations that has been gathered or received by communication; intelligence or news.
- Text : A written set of words.
- Knowledge : On one common account by philosophers, justified, true belief; often used in a looser way by everyone else to mean any truth or belief, and also a whole body of truth or a whole system of belief.
- Encyclopedia : A point of reference for structured knowledge.
- Learning : The process of structuring new knowledge.
- Structure : Add brief definition or description