Revision as of 21:45, 11 September 2009 by Daniel Mietchen (Robot: encapsulating subpages template in noinclude tag)
- See also changes related to Cleisthenes, or pages that link to Cleisthenes or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Cleisthenes. Needs checking by a human.
- Alcmaeon : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Alcmaeon (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Athens : Athens (Modern Greek: Αθήνα/Athina, Ancient Greek: Ἀθῆναι/Athēnai) is the capital and the greatest city of Greece, (Ελλάς) with more than 4 million people in the metropolitan area and around 1 million in the city centre.
- Democracy : A form of government in which ultimate sovereignty rests with the people.
- Ephialtes : Athenian reformer and statesman. Generally regarded as completing the democratic evolution of Athens with his reforms.
- Hero : Someone who hazards his life in a noble cause
- Oligarchy : A form of government in which political power is vested in a small group or faction
- Peisistratus : Athenian tyrant in the 6th century BC who was important to the economic, cultural and religious development of the city-state.
- Solon : Athenian Statesman and poet, credited with setting the wheels of Democracy in motion in Athens.