Carinthia (province)/Related Articles
< Carinthia (province)
Revision as of 16:40, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Carinthia (province), or pages that link to Carinthia (province) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Carinthia (province). Needs checking by a human.
- Austria : Federal republic in central Europe (population c. 8.2 million; capital Vienna), bordered to the north by Germany and the Czech Republic; to the south by Italy and Slovenia; to the west by Switzerland and Liechtenstein; and to the east by Hungary and Slovakia.
- Carinthia (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Carinthia (state) : The southernmost Austrian state.
- Dravograd : Town and municipality in Slovenia, located in the Carinthia province at the crossing of the Slovenian-Austrian border by the Drava river.
- German language : A West-Germanic language, the official language of Germany, Austria and Liechtenstein, one of several official languages in Switzerland and Belgium, and also spoken in Italy and Denmark.
- Ravne na Koroškem : Add brief definition or description
- Slovenian language : An Indo-European language that belongs to the family of South Slavic languages, spoken by about two million speakers.