Difference between revisions of "CZ:Communication"
(Enquiry Form link)
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
:*For those who wish to report bugs and enhancement requests directly, use the [[Forum:Technical Issues|forum]], or the
:*For those who wish to report bugs and enhancement requests directly, use the [[Forum:Technical Issues|forum]], or the .
== How to get involved ==
== How to get involved ==
Latest revision as of 17:45, 12 February 2021
To get involved with the community, use:
- Forum for members (see also recent posts)
- cz-all-users on Google Groups: this is a members-only list, so if you need an invitation, e-mail the list owner
- Contact page - reach Citizendium staff
- CZ on social media: Twitter and Facebook
- Archived: Citizendium-L list (October 2006 - March 2017) and Notice Board (2006-2007)
How to get involved
It's not hard to get plugged in to the community. This will make your work here more fun. But you'll probably need a few pointers about where "the action" is going on.
The serious fun of wiki-watching consists largely of following developments on the recent changes page, linked on the left under "project pages". Virtually everything that goes on on this wiki can be observed from a God's-eye perspective there. You can see what articles other people are working on. You can see if articles you have been working on have been changed. (Changes to an article will appear bolded if you "watch" the article: see the "watch" tab above every article.) You can see who has been active (and when!). And as a result of all this, you can join in with others! If an article on a topic you're interested in is under development, you can add your wisdom.
Talk about policy and community issues on the CZ forum. This is the big community discussion area; you're bound to find both something of interest to you and someone who will discuss it with you. If you want to see the latest discussions, click All recent posts on any page.
To have all the latest project-wide announcements, make sure you're subscribed to cz-all-users on Google Groups: this is members-only, if you need an invitation, e-mail the list owner.
Also check out:
- Talk pages for discussing individual articles
- Workgroup Talk pages for discussing groups of articles
- Feedback Requests for people seeking input on their work
- Requested Articles for people looking for collaborators before getting going on an article
- Global To-do List for listing all those menial tasks that need doing
- Approval Announcements for articles nearing approval or just recently approved
- Friends of Citizendium have linked to us at their website. This is where we return the favor
|Workgroups | Discussion forum | For non-members | | Other|