Binh Duong Province/Related Articles
< Binh Duong Province
Revision as of 16:21, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Binh Duong Province, or pages that link to Binh Duong Province or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Binh Duong Province. Needs checking by a human.
- 1st Infantry Division (U.S.) : A prominent U.S. Army division, known as the "Big Red One" for its insignia, a bold red 1 on a green shield; stationed in Fort Riley, Kansas.
- Binh Phuoc Province : A province in the southern and western parts of Vietnam, where the "first crack" in the defenses of South Vietnam, from forces invading from Cambodia, came in 1975
- Dong Nai Province : A province of Vietnam, in the Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon greater metropolitan area
- II Field Force Vietnam : A U.S. Army corps-equivalent headquarters for ground combat during the Vietnam War
- Operation CEDAR FALLS : 19-day Vietnam War "search and destroy" mission in January 1967 in the "Iron Triangle" area northwest of Saigon.
- Pacification in South Vietnam : Sometimes called the "other war" in the Vietnam War, involving counterinsurgency and local development
- Provinces of Vietnam : Add brief definition or description
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975
- Tay Ninh Province : A province in the southwestern part of Vietnam, near Cambodia, where the first large "search and destroy" operations of the Vietnam War took place
- Vietnamization : A policy, formalized by name in the Nixon Administration but reflecting earlier U.S. thinking, of making the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam primarily responsible for conventional ground combat, in South Vietnam, during the Vietnam War