Revision as of 02:24, 18 July 2011 by Ro Thorpe (moved The Bible/Related Articles to Bible/Related Articles: article was originally 'Bible' but moved as if a book title; see talk & history)
- Christianity : The largest world religion, which centers around the worship of one God, his son Jesus Christ, and his Holy Spirit.
- Judaism : Monotheistic religion of the Jewish people based on the Torah.
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Biblical criticism : Add brief definition or description
- Books of the Bible : The collection of works that comprise the Old and New Testaments of the Christian Bible.
- Canonical Gospels : The four Gospels in the New Testament, telling of the life and death of Jesus Christ.
- Dead Sea Scrolls : Add brief definition or description
- Gospels of Mael Brigte : Illuminated Gospel book created in 1138. Currently in the British Library.
- Gutenberg Bible : Add brief definition or description
- Hebrew Bible : consists of religious works categorized into the Torah (Law), Nevi'im (Prophets), and Ketuvim (Writings).
- New Testament : Second part of the Christian Bible, containing books about the life of Jesus and early Christianity.
- Old Testament : Christian name for the Hebrew Bible, which is a collection of Hebrew and Aramaic texts sacred to Muslims and especially Jews and Christians.
- Vulgate : Add brief definition or description