Atrial fibrillation/Related Articles
< Atrial fibrillation
Revision as of 16:44, 27 July 2009 by Daniel Mietchen (Robot: Creating Related Articles subpage)
- See also changes related to Atrial fibrillation, or pages that link to Atrial fibrillation or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Atrial fibrillation. Needs checking by a human.
- American College of Physicians : American organization of doctors of internal medicine (internists), and physicians.
- Arrhythmia : Any variation from the normal rhythm or rate of the heart beat.
- Aspirin : Common analgesic used for treating mild to moderate pain; protective against blood clots and heart disease when administered indefinitely in low doses
- Bisphosphonate : A class of drugs that prevent the loss of bone mass, used to treat osteoporosis and similar diseases.
- CHADS2 : A scoring system for patients with atrial fibrillation which attempts to determine their risk of stroke.
- Defibrillator : Medical device which applies brief high-voltage electric shock to the heart, to restore a proper rhythm.
- Geriatrics : "the branch of medicine concerned with the physiological and pathological aspects of the aged, including the clinical problems of senescence and senility."(National Library of Medicine)
- Stroke : A sudden loss of brain function due to interrupted blood supply.