Arthur Ashe/Related Articles
< Arthur Ashe
Revision as of 14:10, 27 July 2009 by Daniel Mietchen (Robot: Creating Related Articles subpage)
- See also changes related to Arthur Ashe, or pages that link to Arthur Ashe or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Arthur Ashe. Needs checking by a human.
- Catalog of World No. 1 male tennis players : Add brief definition or description
- Fred Perry : English tennis player and three-time Wimbledon champion.
- Ken Rosewall : Add brief definition or description
- Pancho Segura : (1921) Ecuadorian/American tennis player of the 1940s and '50s who was one of the best professional players in the world for nearly two decades.
- Ted Schroeder : Fine American tennis player of the 1940s (1921–2006)
- Tennis : A sport played on a hard-surfaced rectangular court, between either two players or two teams of two players each, in which the players attempt to strike a hollow rubber ball, using a stringed raquet, over a net into the opponent's half of the court.