Aromatase inhibitor/Related Articles
< Aromatase inhibitor
Revision as of 16:03, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Aromatase inhibitor, or pages that link to Aromatase inhibitor or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Aromatase inhibitor. Needs checking by a human.
- Aromatase : An enzyme which oxidizes two positions of steroids, converting testosterones into estrogens.
- Breast cancer : Cancer of the glandular breast tissue.
- Drugs banned from the Olympics : Substances prohibited for use by athletes prior to, and during competing in the Olympics.
- Medication : A licensed drug taken to cure or reduce symptoms of an illness or medical condition.