Revision as of 09:45, 30 June 2009 by Caesar Schinas (Robot: Creating Related Articles subpage)
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Academy. Needs checking by a human.
- Civil society : The space for social activity outside the market, state and household; the arena of uncoerced collective action around shared interests, purposes and values.
- Epicurus : Ancient Greek philosopher who founded epicureanism.
- History of scientific organizations and institutions : Chronology of the development and history of scientific associations.
- Lyceum (Aristotle) : Grove and gymnasium near Athens, sacred to Apollo Lyceius, where Aristotle taught philosophy, and whose members were the Peripatetics.
- Philosophy : The study of the meaning and justification of beliefs about the most general, or universal, aspects of things.
- Russian Academy of Natural Sciences : Add brief definition or description
- Socrates : (ca. 470–399 BCE) Greek philosopher who is credited with laying the foundations of western philosophy; sentenced to death in Athens for heresy.