Complex post-traumatic stress/Related Articles
< Complex post-traumatic stressJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 20:18, 13 February 2009 by
- See also changes related to Complex post-traumatic stress, or pages that link to Complex post-traumatic stress or to this page or whose text .
- Psychology : The study of systemic properties of the brain and their relation to behaviour.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder : Add brief definition or description
- Borderline personality disorder : A personality disorder marked by a pattern of instability of interpersonal relationships, self-image, and affects, and marked impulsivity beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts. (National Library of Medicine)
- Traumatic stress : An acute emotional condition associated with reactive anxiety, depression, and disturbance of conduct.