(Redirected from Pitch)
- Absolute pitch: The ability to correctly label timbres or chords with the corresponding musical notes, instantly and without an external pitch reference.
- Pitch (music): Perceived frequency of a sound or musical tone.
- Pitch perception: The process of interpreting sounds in terms of the fundamental frequencies and overtones contained therein.
- Frequency: For a periodic (i.e., repeating) phenomena, the number of repetitions per unit of time, usually one second; measured in Hertz
- Pitch (dynamics): Movement of an object, in the vertical plane, with respect to its longitudinal plane, such as diving or climbing