(Redirected from Base)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Nucleobase: In the context of nucleic acids, the non-sugar part of nucleotides, which can be either a pyrimidine (usually cytosine, thymine, or uracil) or a purine (usually adenine or guanine).
- Base (mathematics): A term with several distinct meaning in mathematics, often a synonym for basis, referring to a generating set for some structure.
- : A molecule that can accept protons.
- Base (military): Add brief definition or description
- : Any of the four corners in the infield, often marked by a bag or plate.