From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
News and periodicals
- Kahney, Leander. Cracker Launches Attack on NASA. Wired News. 23 Nov 1999.
- Frank, Diane and Trimble, Paula Shaki. Feds leave doors open for hackers. CNN. 22 Dec 1999.
- Walsh, Chris. Local hacker says he's good guy, alerting sites of security. The Gazette. 12 Mar 2000.
- Nieves, Danielle. Teen accused of raiding city Web site. The Gazette. 10 May 2000.
- Hu, Jim. AOL security breach exposes personal info. c|net news. 16 Jun 2000.
- Fusco, Patricia and McWilliams, Brian. Hackers Again Strike AOL. internetnews.com. 19 Jun 2000.
- Brenowitz, Stephanie. Suspicious Minds. Matrix: The Magazine for Leaders in Education. 1 Sep 2000.
- McWilliams, Brian. Spammin is Slammin. Spam Kings Official Blog. 19 Oct 2004.
- Andrews, Robert. Rap Marketing Comes to Nerdcore. Wired News. 23 Jun 2005.
- Shephard, Chuck. News of the Weird - Wack MCs Who Hack PCs. Orlando Weekly/syndicated. 28 Jul 2005.
- Gizmodo. Gizmodo - Ytracker (sic). Gizmodo. 22 Sep 2005.
- Slashdot. Review: Nerdcore Hip-Hop Compilation CD Project. Slashdot. 12 July 2006.
- Thomasson, Roger. Me So Nerdy. Wired. Sep 2006.
- Braiker, Brian. Geeksta Rap Rising. MSNBC/Newsweek. Jan 2007.
- Patterson, Eric. L. Feature : Five Albums We Couldn't Live Without. Play Magazine.