Walter Cronkite/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Walter Cronkite, or pages that link to Walter Cronkite or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Walter Cronkite. Needs checking by a human.
- Broadcast journalism : Field of news and journals which are 'broadcast', that is, published by electrical methods, instead of the older methods, such as printed newspapers and posters.
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Paul A. Volcker : Chairman of the Federal Reserve 1979-1987
- Peter Jennings : July 29, 1938, Toronto, Ontario, Canada – August 7, 2005, New York, New York) A well-known American television journalist and newscaster.
- Political opinion broadcasting : Electronic publishing of political material, presented with a strong and not necessarily identified component of opinion or even sensationalism
- Vietnam War : A post-colonial independence/Cold War conflict between communist North Vietnam against South Vietnam, assisted by the United States (1955-1975), to unify Vietnam; won by North Vietnam in 1975.
- Vietnam, war, and the United States : The interactions of the Vietnam War with United States domestic politics and public opinion, and, in turn, how domestic considerations affected the military situation
- Vietnamization : A policy, formalized by name in the Nixon Administration but reflecting earlier U.S. thinking, of making the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam primarily responsible for conventional ground combat, in South Vietnam, during the Vietnam War
- Wars of Vietnam : The broad context of warfare in the modern area of Vietnam, of which the Vietnam War (1962-1975) is best known, but involves colonization, Japanese occupation, decolonization, and post-1975 but related warfare among Vietnam, Cambodia and China