Voice over Internet Protocol/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Voice over Internet Protocol, or pages that link to Voice over Internet Protocol or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Voice over Internet Protocol. Needs checking by a human.
- Computer networking end-to-end protocols : Add brief definition or description
- Computer networking session protocols : A communication protocol for computer to computer networking.
- Convergence of communications : Technical specifications and infrastructure to allow all types of communications (e.g., telephone, web, television) to interface over a common set of information transfer technologies
- Disruptive technology : Innovations that improve a product or service in ways that the market does not expect, typically by being lower priced or designed for a different set of consumers.
- History of computing : How electronic computers were first invented; how the technology underlying them evolved.
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching : Add brief definition or description
- Private branch exchange : A telephone switch intended to interconnect the internal users of an organization as well as providing them with access to the Public Switched Telephone Network
- Public Switched Telephone Network : Network of the world's public circuit-switched telephone systems, the is now almost entirely digital and includes mobile as well as fixed telephones.
- Resource Reservation Protocol : An end-to-end control (i.e., signaling) protocol used to reserve bandwidth from one edge of an Internet Protocol network to the other edge
- Universal emergency telephone number system : A single, short telephone number, such as 911 or 112, which will connect the caller to a dispatcher capable of determining the need for ambulance, police, fire or other emergency services, and arranging for the service(s) to get to the location where the problem exists
- Usability : The study of human-machine interaction from a goal-oriented perspective.
- Voice (communications) : In communications technology, the range of frequencies carried by a telephone or radio intended to be adequate for clearly understandable spoken language, but not necessarily voice (music)