Vitamin C/External Links
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner and consider archiving the URLs behind the links you provide. See also related web sources.
- AscorbateWeb "An historical review of the medical & scientific literature attesting to the efficacy of Ascorbate (Ascorbic Acid, Cevitamic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate etc. a.k.a. “Vitamin C”) in the treatment and prevention of human and animal ills, conditions and diseases."
- Clinical Guide to the Use of Vitamin C, The Clinical Experiences of Frederick R. Klenner, M.D., abbreviated, sumarized and annotated by Lendon H. Smith, M.D.
- Healing Thresholds - Summaries of research on Vitamin C and other autism therapies]
- Cure for heart disease (United States Patent 5,278,189) Prevention and treatment of occlusive cardiovascular disease with ascorbate and substances that inhibit the binding of lipoprotein (A), Inventors: Matthias W. Rath and Linus C. Pauling
- The Healing Factor: Vitamin C Against Disease By Irwin Stone
- Microscope photographs of Vitamin C cystals. from Florida State University
- Natural food-Fruit Vitamin C Content
- United Kingdom Foods Standards Agency Official UK view on vitamin C.
- The Vitamin C Foundation Vitamin C high dosage advocacy organisation with links to research supporting their view.
- Vitamin C in human health and disease is still a mystery? An overview among all time most-viewed articles published by BioMed Central (free access)
- Vitamin C May Not Have Much Effect on Colds health.dailynewscentral.com Finding that 200 mg per day has little effect on colds but a single dose of 8 grams does.
- Vitamin C Requirements: Optimal Health Benefits vs Overdose A moderately high dose advocacy supporting site.
- Vitamin C toxicity data at University of Oxford
- Ascorbate and cancer Discussion of both historical and current uses of Vitamin C in cancer treatment
- For Doctors: Preparation of Vitamin C IV's—information gathered and presented by Andrew W. Saul, PhD.
- The Healing Factor: Vitamin C Against Disease By Irwin Stone 1972 ISBN 0-399-50764-7
- Information regarding treatment of the Bird Flu with massive doses of ascorbate. by ROBERT F. CATHCART III, M.D.