User talk:Robert M. Cutler
I'd like to get Electoral College started towards approval. You seem to be the only active Politics Workgroup editor at the moment. I'm certain that an outside review of the article will find plenty of things which should be improved. So, please have at! In particular:
- Is there anything important which should be in this article but isn't yet?
- Is any of the exposition unclear or confusing?
- Are there any factual errors?
- Is the overall structure of the article sound?
Reply here or at the article's discussion page, and let me know if you think this article is close to approval yet. Thanks, Anthony Argyriou 15:44, 29 May 2007 (CDT)
- Anthony, I'm honestly not the right person for this. My field is international and some comparative (European, some Asian) politics, and some political thought, but I'm no expert at all on American politics. Robert M. Cutler 00:51, 20 January 2008 (CST)
Problem with username/ID
- I'll send another email to the Constabulary, if you're certain you've solved the problem. Best wishesMartin Baldwin-Edwards 04:00, 19 January 2008 (CST)
Actually, you are still appearing in page histories with intials only. The problem is not solved. Also, could you set up your account so that you receive emails? It is important that all editors be contactable. Many thanks. Martin Baldwin-Edwards 06:16, 19 January 2008 (CST)
- It's fixed. I have a user login "Robert M. Cutler" (which I thought was good only for the forums and not for the wiki) so I'm using it from now on. By the way, is this the right way to answer you, on this page? You set up a "watch" and await notification I've replied? Robert M. Cutler 00:49, 20 January 2008 (CST)
Thanks for joining us again on the wiki. I hope you have that problem with your username figured out. Many early registrants had usernames that weren't "legit," but it's not a problem--we just block all but the correct username.
If you have any questions, please let me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or email@example.com know. Also, if as you go through our help/introductory/policy pages you have any sort of suggestions about how they can be improved, please add them to CZ talk:Home...I'm at work on those pages. --Larry Sanger 12:25, 19 January 2008 (CST)