Under Secretary of Defense for Policy/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- U.S. Department of Defense : The military forces of the United States and their supporting civil servants.
- Grand strategy : The application of all national means of affecting the actions of other nations and non-national actors; specifically includes but is not restricted to military means
- Michelle Flournoy : U.S. strategic analyst; Under Secretary of Defense for Policy in the Obama administration; Aspen Strategy Group, Aspen Institute; cofounder of the Center for a New American Security; Expert panel, Iraq Study Group
- Douglas Feith : An American strategic analyst, associated with neoconservatism, who held posts including Under Secretary of Defense for Policy in 2001-2005, when he advised Donald Rumsfeld on the Iraq War; fellow of the Hudson Institute
- Walter Slocombe : Law firm of Caplin & Drysdale; Secretary, Atlantic Council; senior adviser, Center for Strategic and International Studies; Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction ; Under Secretary of Defense for Policy (1994-2001); Senior Advisor and Director for Security Affairs (National Security and Defense) Coalition Provisional Authority, 2003