From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Twins: A collective term for one twin and another, often also used in a wider sense of paired entities of similar shape.
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- Kinship : Add brief definition or description
- Sibling : A brother or sister, that is, any person who shares the same parents. Siblings often grow up together and form close bonds of affection and camaraderie and develop emotional ties closer than friendship somewhat like platonic love and warmth.
- Twin : One of a pair of placental mammalian siblings — twins — that shared time in the womb of their mother.
- Monozygotic twins : Add brief definition or description
- Dizygotic twins : Add brief definition or description