NOTICE: Citizendium is still being set up on its newer server, treat as a beta for now; please see here for more.
Citizendium - a community developing a quality comprehensive compendium of knowledge, online and free. Click here to join and contribute—free
CZ thanks our previous donors. Donate here. Treasurer's Financial Report -- Thanks to our content contributors. --

Trent Bridge

From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Jump to: navigation, search

Trent Bridge is an international cricket ground in West Bridgford, Nottingham. It was opened by William Clarke in July 1840 on land adjacent to the Trent Bridge Inn which was owned by himself and his wife. It immediately superseded the Forest Racecourse as the home venue for county matches played by Nottinghamshire and became a regular Test venue from 1899.

Notes