Train (transport)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Train (transport), or pages that link to Train (transport) or to this page or whose text .
- Railroad : Technology that allows vehicles to travel on networks of fixed rails.
- Railway station : A building where passengers may board or unboard passenger trains and/or freight may be loaded or unloaded from freight trains.
- Railyard : A yard where freight cars are marshalled and assembled into a freight train
- Tram : A railway vehicle used in cities, usually for public transit.