From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Townhall.com, or pages that link to Townhall.com or to this page or whose text .
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Heritage Foundation : A Washington DC based conservative political think tank; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- Salem Communications Corporation : Publicly traded (symbol SALM) Christian and conservative radio, Internet and print content provider
- Michele Bachmann : U.S. Representative (R-Minnesota), House Financial Services Committee; Republican Study Committee; 100% American Conservative Union rating, 2008; active in Tea Party Movement
- Michael Barone : Columnist for the Washington Examiner and Townhall.com; resident scholar, American Enterprise Institute; coauthor of the Almanac of American Politics; former senior writer for U.S. News and World Report
- William Bennett : Leading traditional values advocate of American conservatism (according to the New York Times) and historian; host of syndicated radio show; Washington Fellow, Claremont Institute; Reagan administration chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities (1981-1985) and U.S. Secretary of Education (1985-1988), and President Bush's "drug czar" (1989-1990); author of The Book of Virtues; with Mario Cuomo, co-chairman of the Partnership for a Drug-Free America
- Tony Blankley : Add brief definition or description
- Andrew Breitbart : Publisher of Breitbart web news portals, Big Government, and of Big Hollywood, covering Hollywood and politics from the center/right perspective. His latest group blog endeavor; developer for Huffington Post
- Ann Coulter : Confrontational American conservative author and media personality represented by Creators Syndicate; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union; columnist, WorldNetDaily
- Mike Gallagher : Add brief definition or description
- Newt Gingrich : Former Republican Speaker of the House; cofounder of the Conservative Opportunity Society and led the Contract with America platform statement; historian; board of advisers, American Foreign Policy Council; Guiding Coalition, Project for National Security Reform
- Jonah Goldberg : Add brief definition or description
- Mary Katharine Ham : (1980-) Columnist and Editor for Townhall.com; Fox News political analyst; online editor for the Washington Examiner in 2008 before moving to Weekly Standard
- Hugh Hewitt : Add brief definition or description
- Charles Krauthammer : Conservative syndicated columnist, most associated with the Washingon Post; non-practicing psychiatrist; advisor, Foundation for Defense of Democracies; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union
- Wayne LaPierre, Jr. : Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer of the National Rifle Association; Board of Directors, American Conservative Union
- Janet LaRue : Senior Legal Analyst, American Civil Rights Union; columnist, Townhall.com; Legal Studies Director, Family Research Council; and Senior Counsel for the National Law Center for Children and Families; former Chief Counsel, Concerned Women for America
- Michelle Malkin : self-described "mother, wife, blogger, conservative syndicated columnist (via Creators Syndicate), author, and Fox News Channel contributor"; columnist, Frontpage Magazine; contributor, Family Security Matters; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union
- Michael Medved : Political radio broadcaster, screenwriter, movie critic and author who moved from "punk liberal activist" to "lovable conservative curmudgeon;" columnist for Townhall.com; lecturer at Hillsdale College
- Bill O'Reilly : U.S. political opinion broadcaster, author, radio host and political commentator. Host of The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News.
- Tim Pawlenty : Governor of Minnesota (Republican); identified as conservative; TV commentator and columnist for Townhall.com
- Mike Pence : Vice-President of the United States since January 2017; former U.S. Representative (R-Indiana); House Foreign Affairs Committee; leader of the House Republican Conference; Republican Study Committee; 100% American Conservative Union rating.
- Dennis Prager : American conservative Jewish author and political opinion commentator; contributor to Townhall.com, WorldNetDaily, Human Events; represented by Creators Syndicate
- Mitt Romney : (1947–) Former Governor of Massachusetts and a candidate for Republican nomination in the 2008 U.S. Presidential elections.
- Thomas Sowell : Rose and Milton Friedman Senior Fellow, Hoover Institution; columnist, Frontpage Magazine, Townhall.com, WorldNetDaily, National Review; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union
- Fred Thompson : (1942–) Former American senator, presidential candidate and actor on the television detective show Law & Order.
- Pat Toomey : Add brief definition or description
- George Will : Prominent U.S. author and commentator on politics, society and baseball; of generally conservative ideology but widely considered an outstanding writer with thoughtful presentation; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union
- Walter E. Williams : John M. Olin Distinguished Professor of Economics at George Mason University; department chairman (1995-1991); boards of Grove City College, the Reason Foundation and the Hoover Institution, Cato Institute, Landmark Legal Foundation, Institute of Economic Affairs, Business and Media Institute of the Media Research Center and Heritage Foundation; columnist, WorldNetDaily and Frontpage Magazine; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union