Theatre (building)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Theatre (building), or pages that link to Theatre (building) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Theatre (building). Needs checking by a human.
- Ancient Greece : The loose collection of Greek-speaking city-states centered on the Aegean Sea which flourished from the end of the Mycenaean age to the Roman conquest of Greece in 146 BC.
- Athens : Athens (Modern Greek: Αθήνα/Athina, Ancient Greek: Ἀθῆναι/Athēnai) is the capital and the greatest city of Greece, (Ελλάς) with more than 4 million people in the metropolitan area and around 1 million in the city centre.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- Mask : Article normally worn on the face, typically for protection, concealment, performance, or amusement.
- Theatre (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description