The Origin of Species/Bibliography
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- William Benjamin Carpenter Darwin on the Origin of Species. National Review 10: December 1859 188-214
- Thomas Henry Huxley Time and life: Mr Darwin's "Origin of species." Macmillan's Magazine 1: 1859 142-148.
- Richard Owen Review of Darwin's Origin of Species, Edinburgh Review, 3, April 1860, pp. 487-532.]
- Thomas Henry Huxley Review of The Origin of Species, Westminster Review 17 (n.s.) April 1860, pp. 541-70.
- Samuel Wilberforce (Review of) ‘On the origin of species’, Quarterly Review, June 1860, pp. 225-264.
- Andrew Murray On Mr Darwin's theory of the origin of species. Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh 4: 1860 274-291.
- Fleeming Jenkin 'Review of Darwin's The origin of species' The North British Review, June 1867, 46, pp. 277-318.